At Atlanta Epoxy Tables Company, we are committed to providing high-quality custom-made woodworking products and services to our customers. We understand that sometimes a product may not meet your expectations or may arrive damaged or defective. That’s why we have put in place the following return and refund policy guidelines:
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition as it was received.
- You must notify us within 3 days of receiving the product if you wish to return it.
- You will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the product to us.
- Once we receive the product and confirm that it is in the same condition as when it was sent, we will issue a refund or credit to your account for the cost of the product, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used to make the purchase.
- Refunds will be processed within 10-15 business days of us receiving the returned product, minus the 30% restocking fee.
- Custom-made or personalized products and furniture are not eligible for returns or refunds, unless they arrived damaged or defective.
- Sale items are also not eligible for returns or refunds.
Damaged or defective items
- If your product arrives damaged or defective, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving it, along with a photo of the damage or defect – send everything to email@example.com
- We will replace the damaged or defective product at no cost to you, or issue a refund, whichever is applicable.
- Our custom-made products and furniture are covered by a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- This warranty covers repairs and replacements of parts due to manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our return and refund policy or warranty, please contact us at Atlanta Epoxy Tables Company – (404) 939-2266.
Please note that this return and refund policy is subject to change without notice. We will notify you of any changes via email or by posting the updated policy on our website.